Daean Program

برنامج داعم

على ضوء رؤية المملكة العربية السعودية 2030 فقد استحدثت الكلية برنامج داعم والذي يهدف الى تخفيف الضغوط المالية على الأسرة وتطبيق مبدأ المساهمة المادية والمشاركة بسداد المصروفات الدراسية،وبذلك فإن البرنامج يحث الطلاب على التركيز كلياً لإتمام مهمة التعلم.

يتطلع البرنامج الى تسهيل العملية التعليمية وخدمة المجتمع بالإرتقاء بمستوى التعليم وإعداد كوادر متخصصة في المجال الطبي متوافقه مع حاجة سوق العمل.

سيطبق البرنامج على الطلاب المستجدين للعام الدراسي 2019-2020

مميزات البرنامج:

على الطالب دفع 35% فقط من الرسوم الدراسية خلال فترة الدراسة

على الطالب دفع 65%المتبقية من الرسوم الدراسية بعد التخرج من الكلية في مدة تعادل سنوات الدراسة

الفرص متاحة لجميع المتقدمين ذكوراً وإناثاً

:مثال
مدة الدراسة في برنامج طب الأسنان هي 7 سنوات دراسية ،الطالب سيدفع الرسوم الدراسية الميسرة على مدى 14 سنة حيث سيتم دفع 35% من الرسوم خلال ال7 سنوات الدراسية ودفع 65% المتبقية خلال 7 سنوات بعد التخرج

من يشمله البرنامج من يمكنه التقدم بطلب

bmcsup.jed@bmc.edu.sa للإستفسارات يرجي التواصل معانا عبر البريد الإلكتروني

Session 2019-2020 has been closed

Daaem Program

In support of Kingdom’s Vision 2030 Batterjee Medical College would like to offer “Daaem Program”. The program is designed to alleviate the financial pressures on the family and provide financial support to qualified applicants. The program urges applicants to focus on completing their studies successfully.

The program aims to accelerate the process of education and community service by raising the level of education and preparing specialized cadres in the medical field compatible with the needs of the labor market. This program will be applied on new registered students for the academic year of 2019 -2020

Program Benefits:

35% of tuition fee payment during study period

Remaining 65% of tuition fee to be paid after graduation within the same period of program duration (for example: Dentistry is 7 years program, the student will pay in 14 years tuition fee, 35% during 7 years of the study period and remaining 65% in 7 years after graduation)

Any nationality can apply

Equal opportunity for male and female students

No specific grades required

Eligibility Criteria: Who can apply.

For more information please contact us on email bmcsup.jed@bmc.edu.sa


Session 2019-2020 has been closed